My friend, if you are not certain where you will spend eternity, take a moment and look at the truth found in God’s Gospel.
- You have sinned against God.
“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- Because you are a sinner, you stand condemned by God.
“For the wages [payment] of sin is death…(Romans 6:23a, also John 3:18)
“. . . their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death” (Revelation 21:8)
- God has revealed the greatness of His love by giving His Son, Jesus, to bear the penalty of our sin and die in our place.
“But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
- The Lord Jesus rose from the dead in victory over sin and death. He is the One and Only way to Eternal Life.
“I am the way and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” (John 14:6; Matthew 28:6-7)
- How can a sinner, be reconciled to God? Submit your heart to the Lord Jesus by turning from your sin and trusting in Him alone to save you.
“Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Romans 10:9-10 & 13)
Will you call on the name of the Lord?
Please contact us if we can help you understand how God saves sinners like us.